[Biopython] Extracting a PDB list

David Shin davidsshin at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 11 02:46:58 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,

I dug up an old PDB parser I wrote for another purpose and made a new
function to find the breaks using the method I suggested, you can maybe
tweak it.

Lenna does bring up some legit concerns. This old script was made to
compare distances, so perhaps you could hack it to try Lenna's Ca-Ca
distance test.

Let me know, and I'll send it to you off list.

Dave