[Biopython] DOI for BioPython

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:10:27 UTC 2015

You can just say Biopython version 1.66 (for example) and
cite the paper Cock et al 2009 and its DOI:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btp163

(Or the more specific papers for Bio.Phylo, or PDB, etc)

Using Zenodo.org we'd have to register a DOI for each
release, which does not seem that useful.

Peter