[Biopython] Sigil color SOLID instead of transparent

Asma Riyaz asmariyaz23 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:55:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Attached MyImage.pdf is what I have generated so far. Features with black
arrows have hidden the track line behind it, but this is not the case with
other colors, track line is still visible.
What I was hoping to achieve was an effect such as in solid.png (taken from
this link http://www.reportlab.com/snippets/12/).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Asma