[Biopython] upgrade problems on Mac

Mark Budde markbudde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:03:18 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,
Xcode 5.1.1 is installed on my machine, and I have successfully installed
older versions of Biopython. I have followed the instructions about
installing xcode command line tools, but that also doesn't solve the
problem. I installed EPD over a year ago, so I might have to try a fresh
install, but was hoping to avoid that if this is a known problem. Since
nobody else seems to have run into this problem, I guess it must be
specific to something about my machine.
Thanks again,
Mark