[Biopython] amazon aws

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 4 18:11:56 UTC 2014

Jessica,

I suggest setting up an instance using whatever (*cough*linux*cough*) OS you want; could be Amazon AWS, iPlant (which I think uses OpenStack), or another snapshot-capable cloud service. Install what you need, then take a snapshot of the instance, which in general should store any customizations you made.  Maybe look into CloudBioLinux, Scientific Linux, or similar images for a good start in this direction.

chris