[Biopython] remote blast against SRA database with biopython

assaf www assafwww at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:10:55 UTC 2014

Christopher, I was not aware of eutils einfo, I assume you mean the following?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK25499/#chapter4.EInfo
I will look into it.
Peter, I wouldn't mind contributing functions when I figure out what
should be done here, though my knowledge/experience of how to look at
biopython from the developer side is zero, so i may mainly cause
damage :)

Assaf