[Biopython] Bio.Entrez.epost error with Python 3.2

Nicolas Joannin nicolas.joannin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:24:32 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks again for looking into this, it's greatly appreciated.
I will look into installing from git, and testing it, on Monday when back
at work (it's pas 11PM Friday evening, here in Japan ;)...

As for the contrib/news... I do intend on participating as much as I can,
as I improve my programming skills.
But for the moment I am really just a beginner and would feel awkward being
thanked for so little contribution.
I do appreciate the offer, though!

Best regards,
Nicolas

"Because the world owes me nothing, and we owe each other the world"
Ani Difranco