[Biopython] Bio.Entrez.epost error with Python 3.2

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:11:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Nicolas Joannin
<nicolas.joannin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Thank you for these explanations.
> And again thank you for your suggested fix.
>
> Best regards,
> Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Apologies for the confusion - the good news is that I think
your fix works nicely, and I've applied the generalised
version to the repository (and added a test for this):
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/f0f4536119947e7d4df838adf6283e545e0dee54

If you're OK with installing Biopython from git, having you
double check this fix on your setup would be great.

Are you happy to be thanked in the CONTRIB/NEWS file
as a contributor to the next release?

Thanks,