[Biopython] PDB occupancy behavior

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:02:39 UTC 2013

Hi Lenna,

As I mentioned in the Github email, I think it's fine. It doesn't matter if
the occupancy is 0 or 1 in case of a model most of the time. I agree with
it. The only bad thing I can think about is having occupancy for a certain
atom larger than 1 in some bogus cases but to be honest, no software that I
know of bothers checking that...

Cheers,

João