[Biopython] request to solve unistallation and installation biopython in two version of python under ubantu linux vertually in window7 using Oracle box.

kakchingtabam pawankumar sharma pawan.mani2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:41:14 UTC 2011

DEar Eri, yap I am new to ubantu linux and python. I show in biopython
website. the latest biothon does not support python 3.2.

How to upgrade to python2.6 to 2.7. and i want install biopython for python
2.7 and i want python3.2 also.

what are the possible commands upgration to python.2.7 and biopython for
this. above this commands for installing oython3.2.

thanks for replying very soon.

with best regards,
Pawan