[Biopython] Using bioPython and bioSQL

Animesh Agrawal animesh.agrawal at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 6 10:25:08 UTC 2011

Hi All,I am trying to develop a interface for a local sequence depository in my lab. Using biopython cookbook examples I have been able to populate the database. But to query the database I want to create an interface so all other members in my lab can access it. I have no experience in doing this kind of development. I need some advice on best way of doing it and if there are already developed modules in biopython which can help me in attaining my objectives.
Cheers
Animesh
Animesh Agrawal
PhD Scholar