[Biopython] New project for Google Summer of Code 2011

Mikael Trellet mikael.trellet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:18:51 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I just submitted my proposal few minutes ago on google-melange ! So you will
find everything you want on this link :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/mika_el/1

As I'm not sure everybody can access to it, I add in attachment the proposal
document with the new timeline, stucking to the Google agenda of GSoC.

I'm wainting for your reviews,

Cheers,

Mikael

--
Mikael TRELLET,
Computational structural biology group, Utrecht University