[Biopython] New project for Google Summer of Code 2011

Mikael Trellet mikael.trellet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:09:55 UTC 2011

Good might to all,

A night update : I created successfully everything I needed for my github
account (not without problems !!). So you can find on these two links, my
group project from my first year of master and a simple script I wrote 2
months ago for my daily work :
https://mtrellet@github.com/mtrellet/Protein-classification--2009-2010-Master-1-.git
https://mtrellet@github.com/mtrellet/Parsing-PDB-files.git

Unfortunately my master project comments are in french...

I will finish the timeline according to the google agenda tomorrow morning
and I will submit a first draft of my project just after. So you have still
time to ask me some questions or make some remarks, I'm available to answer
as fast as possible to your interrogations.

Cheers,

Mikael