[Biopython] Trhird party library

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Sun Sep 19 13:59:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've worked with BioPython in web project. I've installed BioPython normally
in our ubuntu server.

My web project was developed its front-end in jsp. But I ran my scripts with
BioPython. You can find this project in
http://glu.fcfrp.usp.br:8180/prometheus/

About the python frameworks, I've read Django is an excellent framework.

Thanks in advance,

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli
Ph.D Student in Electrical Engineering