[Biopython] Trhird party library

Dragoslav Zaric zaricdragoslav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:11:48 UTC 2010

Anyway,

I will try simplest thing, to copy folder with biopython modules in some
folder of web app and access modules trough absolute path of web server,
this must work.

At first I planned to use django web framework, but I recently discovered
there are
many python web frameworks. So i prefer most simplistic and effective
frameworks,
I will check out

web.py

it looks nice at first glance.