[Biopython] OT: biostar - bioinformatics questions and answers

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:51:56 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:

> and am also redirecting the RSS feeds for new questions tagged with
> 'biopython' to the development list using Feed My Inbox
> (http://www.feedmyinbox.com). So we will now get a daily e-mail
> digest reminder to the list if any questions are posted.

Thank you Brad,

I have been seriously considering finding interesting blog posts that
demonstrate the use of biopython and posting them on BioStar, the
advantage being that it is easier to interact, comment and evolve code
in the StackOverflow framework of course the original post owners
might not agree to that, so it would require contacting them.

On the other hand if it is all right with everyone I would like to
take some examples inspired from the biopython cookbook and post
those. Very often I get questions such as how to do this or that in
biopython. For that type of questions this platform is ideal.

best and thanks again,

Istvan

--
Istvan Albert