[Biopython] Cross_match

Alvaro F Pena Perea alvin at pasteur.edu.uy
Tue Jun 1 12:37:20 UTC 2010

Sorry about the mistake, I meant to say Biopython instead bioperl. Well, now
I know that SearchIO supports cross match in bioperl.
Anyway, I agree that it would be great if we could make some method for
cross match in Biopython. In my case I'm more interested in the hit
information than the pairwise alignment. I'll take a look to the Bio.AlignIO