[Biopython] Gene ontology parsing

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Fri Jul 23 07:50:45 UTC 2010

hi Timothy,

I, for one, would be interested in Gene Ontology parsing. I could also help
with reviewing the code if you worry about whether it fits to the rest of
biopython.

I think the easiest for all would be if you could make a branch of biopython
on github including your proposed enhancements. This would allow everybody
to see what's in there and also make changes and finally mergi it into the
trunk.

thanks for your offer

Bartek