[Biopython] Phasing out support for Python 2.4?

Martin Mokrejs mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Thu Jan 14 17:51:58 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,
  I don't get this point much. What is the problem stating that with
python 2.5+ one does not need to install an extra dependency while
for 2.4 one needs _two_ modules?
  I don't think I want BioSQL nor sqlite so why would I have to upgrade.
Would the requirement be in python language syntax incompatibility then
I would NOT object, but in this situation ...
Martin