[Biopython] Publication list

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:14:33 UTC 2010

2010/1/13 Daniel Silvestre <daniel at dim.fm.usp.br>:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I think a mixed approach (i.e having a curator and stimulating people to
> add things) is the best option. I can easily create a database of
> citations in my Zotero. If you have a readable list of what you want to
> add, I can do it right now.
>
> Best,
> Daniel

If you want to cover everything in the database, can you work from the
wiki as it is? If you look at the wiki source, you should be able to pull a
PubMed ID for most cases (but not all, a few are not in PubMed, or
were done differently due to the wiki plugin not liking accented
characters in author names).

However, I would suggest just starting with 2010 papers onwards, and
trying to build a database automatically from citations of the papers here:
http://biopython.org/wiki/Documentation#Papers