[Biopython] Publication list

Daniel Silvestre daniel at dim.fm.usp.br
Wed Jan 13 12:59:32 UTC 2010

Hi again,

Zotero was able to retrieve 113 from the 152 citations in the wiki,
which means some of them are not properly formated. So, I will rebuild
the list from scratch and test it on a wiki just to see what happens.

Att.
Daniel

Daniel Silvestre wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I think a mixed approach (i.e having a curator and stimulating people to
> add things) is the best option. I can easily create a database of
> citations in my Zotero. If you have a readable list of what you want to
> add, I can do it right now.
>
> Best,
> Daniel
>

> Peter Cock wrote:
>> 2010/1/13 Daniel Silvestre <daniel at dim.fm.usp.br>:
>>> Hi people,
>>>
>>> It's possible to someone to keep the list in smth like Zotero/Mendeley
>>> or similar and then export is as Wiki citation templates with a wealth
>>> of information attached. It's not automated but is quite simple and
>>> fast. For instance Zotero can add a whole bunch of citations with just
>>> one click. Does have anyone try this option?
>>>
>>> Att.
>>> Daniel
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> That sounds worth a try, although it still needs someone to keep
>> track of things. It may be a little easier than the current system
>> (people update the wiki manually, although it is usually me based
>> on running a PMC or Google Scholar search).
>>
>> If we want to keep the wiki based list up to date in future, then
>> having a volunteer would be great. Other than that, we can try
>> and encourage people on the mailing list to add their own papers.
>>
>> Peter

Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial.
Se voce nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber
esta mensagem, nao podera usar, copiar ou divulgar as informacoes nela
contidas ou tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes. Se
voce recebeu esta mensagem por engano, favor avisar imediatamente o
remetente, respondendo o e-mail e, em seguida, apague-o.
Agradecemos sua cooperacao.

This message may contain confidential information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized person to receive it for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by replying this e-mail
message and delete it.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.