[Biopython] Publication list

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:53:54 UTC 2010

2010/1/13 Daniel Silvestre <daniel at dim.fm.usp.br>:
> Hi people,
>
> It's possible to someone to keep the list in smth like Zotero/Mendeley
> or similar and then export is as Wiki citation templates with a wealth
> of information attached. It's not automated but is quite simple and
> fast. For instance Zotero can add a whole bunch of citations with just
> one click. Does have anyone try this option?
>
> Att.
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

That sounds worth a try, although it still needs someone to keep
track of things. It may be a little easier than the current system
(people update the wiki manually, although it is usually me based
on running a PMC or Google Scholar search).

If we want to keep the wiki based list up to date in future, then
having a volunteer would be great. Other than that, we can try
and encourage people on the mailing list to add their own papers.