[Biopython] Phylogenetic trees with biopython?

Italo Maia italo.maia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:51:49 UTC 2009

Solved with a terrible ugly forloop.

*for* par *in* self.cline.parameters:
names = getattr(par, 'names', None)
*if* names *is* not None:
*if* "-clustering" *in* names:
par.equate=True

And clustalw can generate trees in phylip format, which is good news for me!
Thank you guys!
When i grab my hands in pycongent, i'll post something.
And, by the way, emboss didn't seem to work fine in my ubuntu, even tough
the package is in the repository. If i write "emboss" in the console, it
won't work. @.o