[Biopython] Combine nexus files but not concatenating them

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 09:29:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Denzel Li <denzel.dz.li at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter:
> Thank you for the help. Both functions work well. By the way, will
> "standard" datatype or "mixed" datatype be supported in Bio:Nexus:Nexus?
>
> Best,
> Denzel

Hi Denzel,

I CC'd the list - please try and keep replies send there.

I'm glad Bio.Nexus is working well for you.

Regarding the finer details of the NEXUS file format and the Biopython
code, I am not an expert - we need Frank or Cymon to comment. If
you could give us a couple of examples of what you are asking for it
would probably be much clearer (to me at least).

Regards,