[BioPython] Biopython contributors and participants listings

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 16:52:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We're starting to prepare for the release of Biopython 1.50, so its
seems a good occasion to update the Biopython contributors and
participants listing.  I've just changed the formatting for the wiki
page, and to me at least this looks much nicer now - you can look at
the history and decide for yourselves:
http://biopython.org/wiki/Participants

I see some of you aren't on this participants wiki page and probably
should be (e.g. Tiago), so could I encourage relevant people to add
themselves.  Likewise if you have contributed to the project and think
you have been left out of the contributors file, please let us know:
http://biopython.org/SRC/biopython/CONTRIB
or:
http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/CONTRIB?cvsroot=biopython