[Biopython] Logo on the Windows installers?

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 18:10:53 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Something I thought would make the installation process on
Windows a little more friendly would be to include our logo.
How does this look?

http://biopython.org/wiki/Image:Wininst.png

We could also use the logo horizontally of course (vertically
centred), which would be the right way round to read, but
would be a lot smaller.

One downside of this is that installer files will be a bit bigger,
e.g. 1,276kb versus 1,160kb because the image has to be a
Windows bitmaps (BMP file),  and these are not compressed
(in this case 117kb).