[Biopython] how to retrieve pdb id of desired keyword

chen Ku biopython.chen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:27:15 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I seek your help again in using Bio.PDBList. As I understood from
Bio.PDBList we can only download whole PDB by (

*download_entire_pdb(self, listfile=None) *

Actually i want to only fetch the pdb id which are only transcription factor
binding to DNA.
I think to download all PDB file will be time taking so without mising
anydata which is the best way.If you can demonstrate me using PDBList method
for this then I can start with next methods and try by my own.

Any suggestion or one demonstaration using PDBList will be of great help.

Regards

Chen