[BioPython] Biopython installation syntax error

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:21:10 UTC 2009

Hi,
It appears that you are using Python2.3 which is not support by numpy
version1.2. See the release notes at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=1369&release_id=628858

So either use an earlier version or, even better, upgrade to Python
2.5. I do not recommend Python 2.6 because I do not know how well
numpy 1.2 is supported on the Mac.

Regards
Bruce