[Biopython] suggestion: moving to the discussion list to Google groups

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 10:55:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Leighton Pritchard <lpritc at scri.ac.uk> wrote:

> +1 for mirroring/archiving on Google Groups:
> http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46387

It looks like we can see mirroring/archiving on Google Groups in action -
Hilmar and Chris have got this up and running for the main BioPerl list,

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2009-December/031789.html
http://groups.google.com/group/bioperl-l

It is a shame there isn't any obvious way to import the existing archive
though.