[Biopython] suggestion: moving to the discussion list to Google groups

Istvan Albert iua1 at psu.edu
Wed Dec 16 19:21:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:

> I understand your point, but I'm not really convinced this is something that can't be accomplished by simply mirroring the group and redirecting new users to sign up on the obf forums.

Great idea! While you are at it, why not allow people to post as well?

Sign up the current list so that when someone posts on Google Groups
it also goes to the current biopython list. When people reply-all from
biopython group it will go to both lists.

Maybe it is possible to get both worlds and using them in parallel!

Istvan

--
Istvan Albert
http://www.personal.psu.edu/iua1