[Biopython] suggestion: moving to the discussion list to Google groups

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Wed Dec 16 19:20:21 UTC 2009

It's the mailing list moderator volunteers that keep the spam out,
actually. It's gotten so bad though that most OBF lists are set to
reject non-member posts.

What Google might be better at is to reject the spam well enough that
one could open up the lists again to non-member posting.

-hilmar

Sent from away