[Biopython] suggestion: moving to the discussion list to Google groups

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Wed Dec 16 18:23:18 UTC 2009

On Dec 16, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Istvan Albert wrote:

> what percent of the past decade's archive's content do you think is
> still actually useful?

Actually I find it very useful. We frequently cite past posts as
references for explanations, or problems previously reported. It's one
of the main differences between an archived mailing list and a simple
alias for a group of people.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :