[Biopython] suggestion: moving to the discussion list to Google groups

Istvan Albert iua1 at psu.edu
Wed Dec 16 18:13:45 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at drycafe.net> wrote:

> If you own and operate your own brand, your equipment can still go out of
> order. But at least it's under your own control. Do you see that difference?
> Would you argue that that is unimportant?

It is a valid argument. No question about that.

I do have a comeback though, what percent of the past decade's
archive's content do you think is still actually useful? Isn't the
archive's purpose more of a historical one. And type of archiving you
could do for yourself.

But as for useful content that other people want to use - I am
guessing the half life of any particular advice is no more than about
one two two years.

Istvan

--
Istvan Albert