[Biopython] Wanting to teach a class on biopython that is particularly geared toward synthetic biology

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:49:47 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I am a member of Tech Shop in Mountain View, CA and I want to teach a class
on biopython that is specifically tailored toward the goals of synthetic
biology.  Can anyone help me to come up with lesson plan for such a class?
 In particular I want to use bio bricks, and good opensource design programs
for biobricks.  Can anyone recommend any?

I also want to utilize any/all concepts in this training:

http://www.edge.org/documents/archive/edge296.html

Please let me know your ideas on such a lesson plan.

-Tim