[BioPython] ClustalW Multiple Alignment

Stefanie Lück lueck at ipk-gatersleben.de
Mon Nov 24 11:23:45 UTC 2008

Yes, first I want to make a pairwise alignment to find the right orientation
of all sequences and after it's I'll align everything in a multiple
alignment.

I meant this message:
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython/2005-May/002656.html

So you're right they talk about the printed output.
I try to get the score.
Thanks for the link!
Stefanie