[BioPython] BioSQL documentation for Biopython

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 03:17:36 UTC 2008

>  If you add that space, i.e., change the line:
>  --CREATE INDEX ontrel_subjectid ON term_relationship(subject_term_id);
>  -- CREATE INDEX ontrel_subjectid ON term_relationship(subject_term_id);
>  and do the same for all other lines where this occurs, does it work
>  then?

Yes, I did it and now it works. So I will keep on testing the documentation.

>  I've also updated the MySQL schema on svn:
>  http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biosql/view/biosql-schema/
>  trunk/sql/biosqldb-mysql.sql

I've just check it out (via web) and it is still the same as before.
May be that the web version is delayed?
BTW, when I click on "Blame/Annotate" in the web SVN
(http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biosql/blame/biosql-schema/trunk/sql/biosqldb-mysql.sql),
I get this:

An error occured
Error string not specified yet: Can't find a temporary directory:
Error string not specified yet at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SVN/Web/Blame.pm line 146

Maybe an issue with the installation.

--
Curso Biologia Molecular para programadores: http://tinyurl.com/2vv8w6
Bioinformatics news: http://www.bioinformatica.info