[BioPython] BioSQL documentation for Biopython

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 03:21:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

there is some Biopython-related documentation of BioSQL and using
Biopython's language binding within the BioSQL codebase:

http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biosql/browse/biosql-schema/
trunk/doc/biopython

This is about 5 years old (since it has been last updated by Brad
Chapman), according to the svn log.

Could some Biopythonist check this material whether or not it still
has any relevance, and whether there are any errors?

I'll be releasing within the next couple of days, so if this is
outdated I'd like to remove it from (at least) the release branch.

	-hilmar