[BioPython] [bip] Bioinformatics Programming Language Shootout, Python performance poopoo'd

Paulo Nuin nuin at genedrift.org
Wed Feb 6 16:07:41 UTC 2008

Hi all

I am running pylint on the code and getting some evaluation.

Currently the alignment.py scored -10.16/10, mainly because of
indentation issues and lack of spaces between operators.
NJ.py scored -7.66/10
parse.py scored -6.10/10
readFasta.py scored -7.00/10

Of course this test just measures the "Pythonic" level of the code, but
it does not check the code itself for quality.

Cheers

Paulo