[BioPython] Fwd: bio.pdb.mmcif does not exist

Jean Lechner jean.lechner at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:18:57 UTC 2007

Hum I ve uncommented the lines and reinstalled all.
But the problem stay the same.
The directory Bio.PDB.mmCIF il here and there is a file named
MMCIFlex.so into it
But python can not load it... it is said that there is no module named
mmCIF.MMCIFlex
so i don t know what to do now ...
If you know answer me please

Jean