[BioPython] BioPython Intro Level Documentation

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 20 02:40:53 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I think a wiki version of the documentation is a good idea - that way
the community can expand on topics, add pages, re-organize etc.  But
there are merits to a nice PDF version as well including the ability
to read it offline, have it all in one place, etc.  Perhaps we can
make a nicely formatted PDF (better than mediawiki's printable
formatting) version of the package documentation (i.e. putting all
the pages together in a sensible order, etc.) corresponding to each
release of the code?  That way the documentation can evolve with the
code, but you can always get a version of the documentation that will
work with the version of the code you are using.

Cheers,

Julius

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks