[BioPython] Cluster problem keeping me from getting started

Jimmy Musselwhite jimmy.musselwhite at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:46:51 UTC 2007

Hi everyone
I'm trying to start an assignment I have using BioPython but a critical
functionality is not working for me. When I do

python run_tests.py

It "hangs" at

test_Cluster ...

and if I run test_Cluster.py by itself it does not complete properly.

I installed Cluster 3.0 from the bonsai website and then I even re-installed
PyCluster from the source there. I don't know what else could be wrong here!
I really need Cluster to work. It's pretty much the point of my assignment.

Thanks!