[BioPython] Cluster problem keeping me from getting started

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Thu Aug 30 03:59:51 UTC 2007

This was fixed in CVS. If you pick up the new Bio.Cluster source files from
here:

http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/Bio/Cluster/?c
vsroot=biopython

copy them over the corresponding files in the biopython-1.43 distribution,
and reinstall, the test should run to completion. If it doesn't, please let
me know.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032