[BioPython] Protparam using BioPython

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 13:51:54 UTC 2007

Shameer Khadar wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am looking for a script to run Protparam for a 1000 sequence. It will be
> great if anyone can point me to a program / web page to get it done.

Do you mean the Biopython module Bio.SeqUtils.ProtParam which does
protein analysis (e.g. isoelectric point).

Did you mean the Expasy ProtParam tool available online?  If you only
have a few sequences doing them online by hand would be easy:
http://www.expasy.org/tools/protparam.html

Or did you mean something else?

Peter

P.S. did you mean 1000 different sequences, or a single 1000 amino acid
sequence?