[BioPython] Bio.PDB : loading Big PDB with segments

Arturas Ziemys ziemys at chbmeng.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:28:36 UTC 2006

HI

I deal with big PDB files, but PDB files have different segments and each segments have restarted residue id numbering, because each time it exceeds 9999: when I load such a PDB file, I get error each time the line with the same resid number from another segment is met. It seems those lines are skipped and are not loaded.

Does anybody knows how to tune Bio.PDb module to correct it or any other way ?

Best
Arturas