[BioPython] some files missing in sources of 1.40b and weird non-error

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri May 13 01:14:13 EDT 2005

KDTree's *.py were missing in MANIFEST.in, which caused them to be skipped when
creating the source distribution. I've fixed MANIFEST.in in CVS, however the
source distribution on www.biopython.org is still the old one.

Iddo, are you planning a 1.40 (final) release? Since the current release is 1.40
beta.

--Michiel.