[BioPython] some files missing in sources of 1.40b and weird non-error

Kristina Rogale Plazonic kris at Math.Princeton.EDU
Thu May 12 11:56:12 EDT 2005

> KDTree is C++ code, which causes problems on some
> systems, and hence compilation is disabled by default. Un-commenting
> the KDTree lines in setup.py and re-installing will quite likely solve
> your problem.

Hi, this is the first thing I tried. Then I discovered that some of the
KDTree files are MISSING from the source archives of 1.40b on the download
page.  I had to fetch the current CVS version to get the complete source.

Kristina