[BioPython] Problems with MMCIFlex module

Matias Saavedra matomatias at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:52:32 EDT 2005

Hi, i'm back. I have been trying to install a C compiler, but i realized
that i have GCC 4.0 in my usr/bin directory... i think that means it is
already installed?

But when i try to install the mxtexttools, the error message says that gcc
doesn't respond. It is a shell path problem for example?

I really dont know what to do, and at the same time i think i'm so close!!

Thanks.

Mathias.