[BioPython] Changes in NCBI BLAST output format !!??

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Sun Aug 7 20:08:24 EDT 2005

I've updated Biopython in CVS with this fix. See Bio/Blast/NCBIWWW.py
revision 1.41. Please let me know if you find any problems. Thanks for
finding this solution.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032