[BioPython] Changes in NCBI BLAST output format !!??

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Wed Aug 3 14:37:33 EDT 2005

Do you happen to know if this change can break anything else in the Blast
parser? From running Biopython's tests for Blast, it seems that this change
is OK. On the other hand, I don't use Blast much myself, so I don't trust my
own judgement in this matter.
If making this change does not cause any new bugs, I'd be happy to include it
in CVS.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032