[BioPython] Installing Biopython, where is the Makefile?

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Sep 1 22:28:45 EDT 2004

I just tried to compile Biopython on my computer. KDTree is actually one of the
last extension modules to be compiled; several others (for example Bio.Cluster)
are compiled before setup.py reaches KDTree. Did any errors or warnings appear
for the extension modules that are compiled before KDTree?

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science